View Single Post
Old 09-19-2018, 04:54 AM   #58
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
I would guess this is done because there's a limit to how wide a phone can be and still be held comfortably as a phone (at least for those of us with small hands).
I don't understand the idea behind that reasoning. Yes, the screen is larger, but line width is shorter. I often already rotate my phone because I find the screen too narrow to read comfortably. And I have a 16:9 phone!

But I ordered a new phone (6", also 16:9), so, I'll have to see how it holds in my hand (not that I often hold my phone in my hand, I'm one of the few that doesn't always have her phone with her...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote