View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 10:55 AM   #14
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Me too.

When I discover an author I like in the SFF genre, it is always my hope that they will wrap up what brought them to my attention in a reasonable amount time (or number of books) and move on to wowing me with something entirely new. They rarely do, and as a consequence, they rarely remain favorites for long.

I can't really blame them for not wanting to take the risk of hopping off the gravy train, but I can still hope. I'm an eclectic reader, and I like eclectic authors.
This exactly.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote