View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 05:01 PM   #12
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I'm currently a prime subscriber, bug I think I'm going to let it lapse for a while at the end of my current year. I have Netflix for video, and I just don't seem to buy much physical stuff any more. I like the lending library, but it would be way cheaper to just buy the books, if I'm not using any of the other services.

I dropped Netflix for a few months last summer, and I think it might be prime's turn this year.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote