View Single Post
Old 04-19-2018, 02:05 PM   #5
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
I'm a Prime member and I'm happy with the service. Getting free shipping without having to worry about minimums is the main reason; I also use Amazon Video to watch old TV shows. Another perk that doesn't seem to get mentioned much is the extra rewards credit on Amazon purchases using Amazon-branded credit cards (5 percent for Prime members, 3 percent for nonmembers).
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote