View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 03:33 AM   #37
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickt View Post
I couldn't get a case until December or January but from the pictures it would see that about a third of the Oasis is hanging out when the case is close. How does that provide protection.
The back of the device doesn't need protection - it's made of anodised aluminium, which very tough stuff. My iPhone, which has a case made from the same material, has been in my pocket, without a cover, along with coins, keys, etc, for over three years, and there's not a mark on it. What needs protection is the screen, which the cover does protect very well.

Last edited by HarryT; 11-10-2017 at 03:37 AM.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote