View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 06:34 PM   #6
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Freebie--June Hunt's Book Friendship

(I suppose that I could have just as rightly posted this in the non-fiction thread, but with this book using the Bible for a lot of support, and it making a lot of references to both the Old and New Testaments, I thought that it would be more appropriate to post it here.)

Free through Monday (5/12). Free in pdf only, it appears. I couldn't find a rating in the usual places that I check, but June Hunt's writings consistently get very high ratings. http://www.rose-publishing.com/Asset...5#.U2_1j_ldUxE.

The description calls this a "minibook," but it is 96 pages.

"Make new friends but keep the old; one is silver and the other gold." Perhaps you remember singing that song as a child. Friendships are indeed valuable, but sadly, some friendships are toxic. This 96-page Friendship book is packed with advice on friendship, including how to be a good friend, how to make new friends, how to spot the warning signs of unhealthy relationships (including codependency), and more.

Discover God's heart on friendship and enjoy having Bible-based advice on how to build lasting, fulfilling, and healthy friendships!

With June Hunt's Friendship Minibook, discover—

-The difference between codependent and healthy friendships.
-How to reach out and be a friend.
-How to make new friends and create healthy friendships.
-How selfishness sabotages friendships.
-The value of vulnerability in friendships.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 05-11-2014 at 08:31 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote