View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 12:02 PM   #3526
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Oh dear, now I am desperately searching for (but not finding) that "blushing" emoticon with pink cheeks....

The posting is actually pretty easy after I do the "research", which I'd do for myself anyway. But still, thank you so much for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Say guys and gals, I notice that our sufue does not have an impressive karma total considering all her work for the benefit of us mystery buffs.

What do you say that all of us give her some karma when we buy one of her suggestions?
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote