View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
queentess
Reading is sexy
queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queentess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What pdurrant said. I wouldn't read a book that horribly formatted either. Your experience will be significantly different when starting with a properly formatted file.

I love Calibre because it let's me organize my ebooks, but as DixieGal says, it's not necessary. It can be good at converting some file types, but PDF is a notoriously difficult one to handle because of it's rigidity.
queentess is offline   Reply With Quote