View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 12:52 AM   #2306
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
BibleGateway.com has a free audio app, possibly a new feature of the website.

There are lots of Bibles in lots of languages; a handful are in English. If you want other translations you can sign up for BibleGateway's Gold Account.

The narrators are apparently professionals. I listened to a random piece of a narration from one translation, and it was good. Too, I noticed the name of Dale McConachie as the narrator for another translation; I extensively listened to him one time, and he is good.

Get the Android app at Google Play.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 10-20-2019 at 12:58 AM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote