View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 10:19 PM   #2305
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Amazon allows a person to have at least two accounts (I have one at two different email addresses, under my name, and Amazon is aware of it). I never have paid attention as to which account gets which offer, or if I only get offers at one of the addresses.

I'm sure that, somewhere in the fine print, Amazon forbids a person from having two or more surreptitious accounts (BTW--I am all but certain that MobileRead stipulates the same thing in their rules, although partially, at least, for (a) completely different reason(s)).

And I'm sure that Amazon has the computing power, databases, and so on, to catch anyone who tries to set up two or more such accounts. Have you Googled yourself lately? It's almost scary how much information is "out there," and that's without paying the fee that companies charge you for supposedly even more information on yourself or another person.

Last edited by GtrsRGr8; 09-23-2019 at 10:31 PM.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote