View Single Post
Old 09-23-2019, 05:39 AM   #2304
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Thanks. I wasn't sure if I ever did that, but I see that I have two pics. It's a really crappy app - the only way I saw to find my existing pics was to create an album. If I choose photos it just shows me everything I have on my tablet, not what I uploaded.
I wasn't impressed either - I deleted the photo and uninstalled the app after I got the credit.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote