View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #10
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Hmmm..... All the wiki index pages are still linkless! Is EVERYBODY afraid to be the first person out on the dance floor? (I have often been the only person on the dance floor in dance clubs, when I was younger, but it did not take long for others to join me, and some of them even thanked me).

So if needed, I will add some links, just to get people started. As NiLuJe suggested, we can start easily by copying links from the Hacks sticky into whichever indexes (plurarl) that they fit into.

We have a LOT of posts in here to sort and index. I alone have more thousands of posts. I suggest indexing only the first post in a discussion subthread even if it is buried deep inside a much larger thread (like NiLuJe's fonts thread). No need to index all threads or all posts -- just start with the best and most popular ones and work down from there...

We need this for newcomers, and we need it for ourselves. The search engines are not up to the task, so we need a manually crafted and managed index.

Please help (that is why it is in a wiki) -- and thanks!
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote