View Single Post
Old 08-13-2011, 12:01 AM   #14
timpearson26
Enthusiast
timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timpearson26 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Readmoore View Post
The only reason I'm waiting for the new one is that the new non-touch version might be cheaper with the same functions I like (or even better). I just don't want to buy it now and hear about its price dropping in a month or so. I know all tech gadgets go obsolete quite fast these days, but still I'd feel better getting something at the beginning of its life cycle. =) I'm also aware of the possibility that I won't like the new version and will end up getting a K3 after all. Who knows~
Yeah, I hear what your saying. Especially when it possibly might be released real soon. One reason I got mine just recently is that I am leaving US in a few days and won't be back for a while, so I could not wait for a new one. But yeah, if you wait a bit, you might save some money if it drops more, although its already dropped quite a bit, but who knows...
timpearson26 is offline   Reply With Quote