View Single Post
Old 08-05-2007, 11:09 AM   #15
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
HarryT I've did the hacking thingy when I received the reader and again after the recent firmware upgrade and no problems as long as you follow the instructions.
The basic issue is that none of the hacks have really interested me. I'm left-handed, so I like having the page-turn buttons on the left side of the Reader. I wear a watch, so I'm not bothered about the clock .

If anything truly compelling came along, I'm sure I'd try it. Thus far, however, I've been happy with the standard user interface.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote