View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 08:27 AM   #1
amgoforth
Groupie
amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amgoforth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2 Kindles, 2 Nooks, 2 Kobos, Ipad.
Saying goodbye to teleread

For many years I have visited the TeleRead website. I go to MobileRead then TeleRead every day. Spend allot of time reading on both sites. TeleRead was recently sold and I think the new owners are more interested in advertisers then in readers. The site takes too long to load and at the bottom of the page something called adjuggler.com is trying to load. So I just made my last visit there. I will miss them, but that seems to happen every time a good website is sold.

Allen

Last edited by amgoforth; 03-28-2010 at 08:30 AM.
amgoforth is offline   Reply With Quote