View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 07:21 PM   #12
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
@Rumpelteazer I have the Travelflex and while I love it, it still isn't portable enough for me because I have to carry it separately from my Reader (I have the PRS 300). The e-Luminator2 seems like a good idea because you can carry it right in the case, so you have a light with you anytime you need it. I've already placed an order for one and if I find the light isn't bright enough for me, I might try the Sony cover with light next

@Daffy How long did you have the Xtraflex2 before the gooseneck gave out? I have the Travelflex and am expecting my Xtraflex2 soon. My Travelflex's neck seems sturdy enough for now (I've had it for about 3 weeks), but I'm worried that carrying it around with me a lot (all the flexing and unflexing while storing it and putting it to use again) might wear the neck out sooner rather than later. I'm looking for something tougher to carry around with me all the time while I leave the flexible neck lights at home and the Mighty Bright Telescoping Triple LED Book Light seems like a good choice. How heavy is it compared to the Xtraflex2 and does it also have 2 brightness settings?
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote