View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 03:06 PM   #34
birdbrainbb
Addict
birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.birdbrainbb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Paperwhite 5
What I usually do is mark the book as "read" and add it to my "finished not backed up" collection in Marvin (so I remember to export the notes and stuff before I delete it from my phone). Then I go to Goodreads and mark it as read/give it a rating.

I do like starting a new book right away, even if I'm about to go to bed; it gives me something to look forward to the next day, lol.
birdbrainbb is offline   Reply With Quote