View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 12:14 PM   #13
Allucard
Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Allucard could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: kindle touch
I am also forced to look for an older version. But i tell you what, I will never buy a kindle again. NEVER. They are forcing you to downgrade your beautiful product, that is quite apparent to me after just a few hours browsing for a solution for calibre lastest's version not detecting my kindle after i disconnect and connect, unless i restart windows. Note I have no problems with windows explorer accessing it. Also hate the fact every time i share a passage in facebook it has to be a personal document and not a book.
Allucard is offline   Reply With Quote