View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 07:48 AM   #3
crashnburn
Groupie
crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crashnburn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad1 iOS 5.1.1b, iPhone 4
I do have Mendeley installed and have used it to Sync some Documents between Laptop and iPad. I will look into its ability to pick up MetaData - esp for Research papers.

With Corporate white papers there are limitations to what data is embedded in the PDFs by the authors.

I don't mind that. I might add some of that data as I go along and download/ browse through them.

Now, I've done some of that using the following:
- Mendeley
- PDF Explorer (Great for PDF Metadata adding/ removing/ changing and Renaming Files).

Now I have a mix of PDF and ePUBs in both categories - Published books and Corporate Whitepapers / Presentations.

There in lies the issue of using a Single Source to handle all of them.
crashnburn is offline   Reply With Quote