View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:19 PM   #308
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
thanks, ixtab for being so patient for me. I went to the collections manager thread, re-downloaded the kindlet and developer's certificate zip files, and installed them, and now things are working back the way they should. I was concerned for a bit.

(you have no idea the courage it's taking me to do this stuff - I really don't know what I'm doing, so am following directions blindly, and am rather impressed with myself that I actually get them to work. Maybe I'll try the margins hack next?)
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote