View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
"IT WAS GROSS AND LOW CLASS" (Anonymous)

I'm thinking of using it as a front cover blurb: "GROSS AND LOW CLASS — Barnes & Noble review"

Any problems with that on Amazon, etc? Would it matter if I used it on a different book? My next one is a lot more gross and low class than the one that generated that review.

Well, it wasn't a book review but I got a comment on my recent poem (https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...postcount=1184) not here, but on a different forum:

"...... I find it rather insipid and insubstantial.
On a personal note, I loathe poetry that ends on a question."

I'm thinking you could certainly use it as a blurb.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote