View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #528
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
Jeez, I bet Samsung and Apple are pretty cheesed off now. They spent all that money on lawyers when all they had to do was ask you with your one example garnered with a 3 minute Google session.

Personally, I'd have asked for millions for that kind of advice, but kudos to you for giving it away for free.
Why would Apple be cheesed? They won a $1Bn jugement. Samsung probably should have asked me, or someone else with a bit of common sense, before their internal documents stating that their products should more closely copy the iPhone came out in discovery.