View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:42 AM   #62
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
I think we'll need to wait until tablets actually get into peoples' hands to see what the real battery life figures are. Apple have tended to be conservative and understate battery life for the iPad, while I've found that laptop battery life figures tend to be very optimistic. It will be interesting to see what reviewers find the Surface battery life to be.
I tend to preorder new devices, because I am not the patient type, so I have to go by the technical specs for this one. It could be that battery life is worse or better, but the 2 hour discrepancy is pretty large, even if it is +- 40 minutes. Win Laptops I have gotten in the past all underperformed against their stated battery life, but I still hope that won't be the case with the Surface
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote