View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #139
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm, well I had a look at getting this to x-compile on my system (briefly) and noted that the x-tools sysroot and a few other bits would need looking at before I could go for a complete build with the makefile as-is.

still not to much hardship I don't think, for my setup

You say you have no toolchain. Might be no harm in liaising with Hawhill about what flavour exactly of TC he is using and go down that road. At least the makefiles will work OOTB Just a thought.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote