Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 06:06 PM   #52
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Have you not heard of the willing suspension of disbelief? What sort of education do they have outside of Scotland, anyway....

Oiy! I'd asked you to pass a full bag of popcorn. If you keep shovelling the stuff in like that you might be mistaken for a nice tuck-filled panda snack..

:Smiliewithbagofpopcornshovedontoitshead:
Have you not read the thread about how it's almost impossible for me to willingly suspend my disbelief?? The one about how one author put the constellation of Orion high in the night sky .... in JUNE?? Or, the one about the author who opined that factor 8 deficiency hemophilia was caused by a lack of PLATELETS??

And, if you don't go get your own freaking popcorn, you are going to look like an armadillo reached right down your throat and pulled your insides out.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote