View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #9
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polyglot27 View Post
I still have the original Swedish made C-Pens which I bought to use as dictionaries, which I swipe across a word in a foreign language and get the translation in a small LCD screen built into the side. They worked like a charm and I was very sad to see them go out of business. Has Ectaco bought the rights to continue its development? If the original team has designed this new version then it bodes well. The OCR on the original pen was excellent and if it is an improved version of that then it must be really good.
This will be an ideal way to copy small amounts of text into an Android tablet if the function is there.
Accoding to information on C-pen website Ectaco is distributor of C-pen in USA
http://www.cpen.com/wheretobuy

They also have information about Android C-pen 3.5 on their website.
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote