View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 07:16 AM   #50
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
This is gobbledegook for me.
I have Kindle KB, will this work for my kindle and can someone tell me how to do it please?
The K3 has cron, and the other things listed here, so it should work too (but you may need to adapt something to fit the different environment).

So, the obvious question is, WHEN you tried following the steps posted above, WHICH step gave you problems?

Posts in the Developer's Corner often have minimal assumptions that you have at least enough technical knowledge to actually do these things. In this case, cscat gave you simple step-by-step instructions. If you cannot understand it, you have some learning to do then.

Perhaps this will help you understand posts in this forum a bit better: http://whathaveyoutried.com

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-07-2012 at 07:20 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote