View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
As for the SMS to phone feature, it actually makes me worried that it could possibly dial out even when I don't want it to. Depends on how sensitive this is.
You must be the only person in the world that texts with the phone to your face

Right now there are similar motion sensors. If you notice when you put the phone to your face the screen turns off. I've yet to see the screen turn off on me accidentally.

Honestly, I feel a little lazy for saying this, this is one of the feature I found intriguing, I can't tell you how many times I've called somebody after reading their text. One less step to contact that person is just that much sweeter.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote