Thread: PRS-T1 Odd USB problem
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
TAG_Keri
TAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animalsTAG_Keri is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: sony PRS-T1, Prs350, Kindle3Gwifi, MiGear
Nah, It's unrooted. Tried different usb cables. On my new laptop (Sony Vaio Z) I did a clean install of Win7 Ult and fully updated all MS patches, and no programs/games installed. Disabled my AV. same thing. It didn't happen before the last Sony update. I had the badly behaving T1 of eternal scrolling and dictionary popup, which the patch solved so the update was welcome. As long as I have the workaround of unplugging the cable and reinserting it I don't mind.

Last edited by TAG_Keri; 03-31-2012 at 06:54 PM.
TAG_Keri is offline   Reply With Quote