View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #48
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyoxi View Post
Yes there are patches for wine (on the page hawhill pointed to: "Download patches for your Wine version from ftp://ftp.etersoft.ru/pub/people/amorozov/usb"). I tried them with sb_loader without success. I didn't try with MfgTool though.
For that matter, I have had no success with sb_loader in Windows XP either. Not even the one that comes precompiled, with the MfgTool you can download with i.MX50 profiles.

I also compiled it from source, and that was not working either, so I am not very surprised that Linux can be included in the list of systems it does not work on.

MfgTool does come with source code, but a much more restrictive license than sb_loader. At least it works on windows.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote