View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #19
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Forgive me if I'm overstepping my bounds here but I don't see them closing all of your accounts because you closed one account that was in good standing. There has to be more to it than that. Only you and Amazon would know if there were issues on the account you closed because of an email address change.

They don't take that measure of essentially banning you if all is good & well on all accounts. I think there's more to the story here. Sorry. That being said however, I don't want or expect you to detail your personal history here. I'm just saying.....

I believe there are three sides to every story: Yours, Mine & the Truth which lies somewhere in between.