View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 09:27 PM   #8
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DandalfTheWhite View Post
Ah, that was well hidden. Thanks!

It doesn't seem to have worked on my touch, however. I set one up to test in Kindle for the PC, and then tried to import it and it did not appear on my device. I am beginning to think this touch might be a lemon, because I can not delete a collection off the device or add/remove any items from it. I also do not seem to be able to reset to factory defaults. I tired it several times and it just went back to the settings page after I clicked yes.

At least its under warranty...
Do you have alot of books and/or collections? It seems to take a couple of tries if you do, I always test in k4pc before trying in the Touch. And for some reason on my k4pc I always have to do it twice before they show up. But then I have a lot of collections and books. It took me several days to get my Touch to where I wanted it but now that it is, the maintenance is much easier to manage. Though I really do want one of the plugins to be up and running again.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote