View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 03:46 AM   #8
LaurelRusswurm
self publishing novelist
LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.LaurelRusswurm knows the way to San Jose.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Font embedding doesn't work properly on the Kobo. They botched it big time. If you put the font-family directive in body, it doesn't display. That is how most publishers do it to activate the main embedded font(s).
I am too tired to look now, but I assumed that it would be possible to identify the fonts in as you would on a webpage, listing my chosen font, followed by a second common font choice and backing them both up with serif or sans-serif just in case.

I appreciate the heads up about the Kobo reader, JSWolf, thanks. [Especially as I haven't yet had the opportunity to use one.]

Again, thanks to all... I won't have time to try any of this 'til the weekend, but it's fabulous to have some hope of actually succeeding
LaurelRusswurm is offline   Reply With Quote