View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 08:28 AM   #7
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
i really liked it last season but so far i think the 2nd season is terrible. i realized that i really dont like any of the characters and the zombie behavior is all wrong. zombies should be everywhere, not just masses hovering around an objective they need to reach or where the story dictates. according to all z literature, zombies only mass if theres very recent activity, they lose interest and wander away soon after. nor do they move in one group like herd animals unless theyre chasing something, there will always be stragglers.

spoiler of 1st episode-

how does a mass of 200 zombies sneak up on you?

Last edited by xg4bx; 10-24-2011 at 08:32 AM.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote