Thread: Rin Tin Tin!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #5
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by anjirlly View Post
The author is doing a book signing in Ann Arbor on Tuesday, October 18, at a showing of Rin Tin Tin's 1925 silent movie Clash of the Wolves.

http://www.michtheater.org/events.php#susan
How funny; I just finished reading the section of the book about Rin Tin Tin's role in Clash of the Wolves, and it sounds really interesting--highly melodramatic! I'll have to check and see if the author and especially the movie will be coming to my area. Thanks for the info.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote