Thread: Sony or Nook?
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2011, 08:36 PM   #45
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Thanks for all the advice so far! I'm still trying to decide. I really want a Sony 650 or 950 but the Nook seems to be more in my budget at the moment. I saw that the Sopny 650 was out of stock and was selling on eBay for more than the Sony 950! Ridiculous!

Hopefully Sony will have some more 650 models available soon. The 950 is great but as I still have some other things I need to do, it's probably out of my budget range right now.

ETA: I decided that wifi isn't that important to me overall. I have my iPod Touch to browse the web and check my e-mail. So I'm content to have an e-Reader without wi-fi as long as I can check out library books and the screen size has e-ink and is big enough (at least 6 inches). When I finally make a decision, I'll let you all know. You have been a wealth of information.

Last edited by faithbw; 02-26-2011 at 08:40 PM.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote