View Single Post
Old 11-05-2010, 03:26 AM   #42
Mackx
Guru
Mackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to beholdMackx is a splendid one to behold

Device: iRex DR1000S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groen View Post
A (very) quick test ran smoothly on my DR1000, except for one thing. If I want to insert text through the text tool, the on-screen keyboard does not show up. I remember this worked in a previous version, but I don't know if I also tested this in 0.6. At least it does not appear to work in 0.7.
I did not test that, it could be that my new 'refresh disabling'-code prevents the keyboard from showing. Unfortunately I forgot my DR at home this morning, so I cannot check myself. I will check this weekend and try to solve it. (Maybe the screen is properly updated when you show and remove the (DR-)menu, as a work-around)?)

PS: It is possible to have version 0.6 and 0.7 both 'installed'. Rename the old executable from the 0.6-zip-file and copy it to the xournal-bin-folder (\Programs\_xournal\bin\xournal), make a copy of the .desktop-file (\Programs\xournal.desktop) and change the Name and Exec line. (Assuming 0.7 is already installed.)
Mackx is offline   Reply With Quote