View Single Post
Old 12-09-2018, 01:18 PM   #9
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm not feeling the love either; I was hoping to be forced into reading another mind-improving classic.
I think this is a good list; the books fall solidly into the quality literature category without quite the element of necessary compulsion, i.e., you get a side of entertainment with your mind-stretching. I like classics myself, but I gather that's not a universally shared taste. They do make for excellent discussions, though!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote