View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 04:14 PM   #76
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Thanks kindly to all the mods for that honor! Sorry I didn't post this sooner, but I just now discovered this thread!

I did give you a big nudge, or a little slip (I can't remember) ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible View Post
THREE CHEERS FOR THE GREEN MACHINE ! ! !

I don't remember having had this much unbridled fun on these pages. I've laughed so much at times that I really thought I might join NatCh in the injured spleen brigade...

And congratulations to the winners and mostly to those who found the solution. I stopped tracking the killer at some point just happy to have a laugh...

Alex! .... thank you...
I believe I agree wholeheartedly ....

....now when's pshrynks funeral, or has he been through the time portal again, and back to the beginning ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote