View Single Post
Old 12-20-2014, 10:18 AM   #26
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by soondai View Post
Man, I hate to be an ingrate, but I just don't understand why the files are hosted on such a sketchy site. Malwarebytes alarms. Uncheck options to avoid spyware. Fake download buttons as ads.

yikes
I'm sure if you could find a site that allows anonymous uploads and unlimited downloads for free and isn't the slightest bit dodgy, Alf would be happy to use it if you could provide a link in a comment at their site.

I've browsed a number of dodgy download sites in my time (from google search results, not realising they were dodgy until visited), and most of them are a lot dodgier and more cluttered than the one Alf uses.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote