View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
I am impressed! I was able to almost triple dos1's karma even after twobob gave the "huge karma". The combination of many posts, and a large karma, allows me to do that...

I am most definately looking forward to playing with that.

Detailed build instructions would be most helpful. I am rather a noob at building linuxish things that need libraries and stuff... I prefer talking directly to the hardware, or as close as I can get, so I am going to need a bit more handholding than some others around here...
I couldn't give any karma, hence the verbal.

My current EPIC build of libwebkit for the 3 would be your worst nightmare come on Midori...
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote