View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #48
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
In Canada with about 1/10th the population we have AFAIK 14 ebook lending systems.
How did you come up with this number? Off the top of my head I know of 5 different public library systems which offer ebooks in Alberta alone (there are probably more). Do all the other provinces only have one provincial system? I was under the impression that the major cities at least had their own.

Last edited by Synamon; 08-31-2012 at 09:03 PM.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote