View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 12:57 PM   #5
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Feature still free, updates in here.

It's actually a pretty good day for actual backlist work, especially for romance readers, as I counted no fewer than 7 things which matched up to a paper edition from an actual publisher (one of them a very promising historical saga, and there's some probably-Christian fiction for the probably-Christian fiction readers, whom I freely admit I normally don't even look at stuff for in the KDP Select exclusive-or-else slushpile) and there are the usual established author self-pubs.

Les Edgerton, who writes how-to books for Writer's Digest (we got one of his free last year) and weirdly enough, seems to have mainly writen cosmetology business guides besides that, offers what looks like a noir-ish heist caper: The Perfect Crime

Sourcebooks-published Loucinda McGary offers a contemporary romantic suspense: High Seas Deception (Adventure Cruise Lines)

Joel Gross returns with a 1984 New American Library-hardcovered prequel to his Jewish historical family saga which was freebied earlier. This one follows the family from ancient Judaea to Arthurian England: The Lives of Rachel (THE BOOKS OF RACHEL)

Leigh Greenwood offers a 1998 Dorchester/Leisure western romance which is 3rd in his series: Buck (The Cowboys)

Sourcebooks-published Lisa Renee Jones returns with a revised version of a 2005 Ellora's Cave paranormal supersoldier f/m erotic action romance. I think this is a repeat, but it's old enough I don't have it in the newer KDP-auxiliary account.: UNDERGROUND GUARDIANS: PROTECTOR (Underground Guardians 1 She also helpfully mentions in the blurb that another work of hers will be on sale for a limited time.

Connie Mason offers a 1993 Dorchester/Leisure western historical romance: A Promise of Thunder

Berkley-published Michele Scott/A.K. Alexander offers a kids/YA fantasy adventure which involves teens entering their favourite video game which contains "acid-poop-bombing pterodactyls": The Clover Siblings and the Evil of Desmal

Ten Talents Press looks to have a variety of novels in different genres, many of which are either actual backlist, or self-pubs from established authors such as Carina/Kensington's Mia Marlowe and Avon/University of Hawaii-published Joyce Lebra, Zondervan/Revell-published Jane Peart, etc.: Linkage for the lot

Previously title-featured Canadian winner of the Governor General's Award for Children's Literature Arthur Slade returns with the self-explanatory: Fairytale (Short Story)

Previously-included Canadian Pearson Moore, who apparently has something of an internet presence on fan forums for certain TV shows, offers his guide/essay collection to the A Game of Thrones HBO adaptation if you're interested: Direwolves and Dragons Volume 1.02

Frankly, I skipped and don't even remember the repeats now. But I think there was one from Harlequin's Carol Grace, in case you're missing anything from your collection of her stuff.

Happy reading, if indeed you manage to spot something you think you might like.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote