View Single Post
Old 01-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #44
arad26
Zealot
arad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW2
It will work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluggy View Post
arad26, why don't you try my Java Mobi Metadata Editor? It doesn't require mobi2mobi, and it'll run as long as you have Java installed.
I need mobi2mobi to get the asin for the book,so i can use the X-ray generator! With this i can do that? thank you!
I just checked your program and its great! i can get the ASIN but i can't get the GUID (uniqid)...and for the X-ray generator to work i need it! Any suggestions? thank you!

Last edited by arad26; 01-30-2012 at 03:03 PM.
arad26 is offline   Reply With Quote