Thread: PRS-T1 Note Export Question
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2011, 02:55 PM   #4
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
sorry. perhaps I wasn't clear enough. There is a difference between writing on the page or writing a note. I was clearly referring to the annotation feature of the sony.

I wasn't meaning a handwritten note, but a note typed into the t1 using the keyboard. when you highlight, it is possible to annotate the passage (either graphically or with the keyboard) and it was these notes i was referring to--if you type them, you should be able to export them, right? If not, it is rather a useless function, right?

And what about highlighted areas? Can they be exported? I know some readers can do this--so it doesn't seem that either of these options should be considered useless or of little value or complicated. Some readers allow excerpt-exporting to fb which is of no interest to me but proves that there is a market somewhere and it is possible. (Please do not recommend that I just go with those--I am looking here for the capabilities of the Sony, not another reader.)

And (just because of the statement previously) touch screens have offered exporting of "doodles" for years. I know that there are people who use it. So that is also "of value" and must be viable. But that was not my question--don't want an etch-a-sketch.

Again: Can you export highlighted areas (text) and annotations to your pc. If so, how?
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote