View Single Post
Old 06-29-2021, 03:36 AM   #20
Skydog
Wizard
Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Skydog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elipsa 2E, Sage, Forma, Libra 2, Clara 2E, Kindle Oasis3, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
Yes, kobopatch has been designed to be relatively version-agnostic, and the patches have been designed to fail when applying if they need updates.

Regarding the patch updates, @jackie_w and I just haven't gotten around to fully testing everything yet. We're probably going to finish up with them sometime next week.
I've just finished applying eight patches and I am one happy camper. As always, thank you very much for your efforts!
Skydog is offline   Reply With Quote