View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 12:12 PM   #3
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I've seen those, but they won't work. Not when crossing a page boundary. Problem is that repeating table headings are not clearly defined in the CSS specs, lest it is implemented in ereaders. But you never know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I don't do text books or similar, really just novels, so I've only experience with tables on websites and that not for years due to using CMS and plugins.
I sometimes create my own ebooks and like to include an appendix containing all relevant info, references, etc. By adding them to the book they won't get lost as long as the ebook itself does not get lost
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote