View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 11:17 PM   #12
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duiker View Post
Anyone tried their Blackberry wall charger yet? I'm afraid it might overload the kobo.
The "mini-USB" fits the Kobo nicely and the current printed on the charger (I have a Blackberry 9000 Bold) is 5V, 500mA which, reading the rest of the thread, seems "ideal" trade-off for safety and practicality (since I travel with BB charger anyway).
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote