View Single Post
Old 05-04-2010, 08:17 AM   #11
barth90
Enthusiast
barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.barth90 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle DX , Paperwhite, Onyx Note Pro
I already have a Kindle DX, but I will be buying the Kobo for my wife.
I plan on using my DX wall plug to charge the Kobo. The specs on the Amazon wall charger supplied with the DX are 4.9V at .850A

So if you have access to a Kindle (K2 or DX), you can use its charger for your Kobo.
barth90 is offline   Reply With Quote