View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018, 07:16 PM   #31873
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarana View Post
My feet are also cold. Diabetes and older age caught up with me finally. I now have to wear shoes or slippers ALL the time or my toes freeze. Sucks. On the sort of plus side, one of my cats has become another personal bed cat AND a personal foot warmer. Very nice when I first get into bed and my feet are cold. Not so great in the middle of the night when I try to move.
I think you've got it backwards. Your cats have decided YOU are a personal bed warmer. How dare you want to move in the middle of the night!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote